Friday, September 16, 2011

Please Come to Boston

   I have been officially accepted to run in the 2012 Boston Marathon. This will make the 3rd different decade I have run been fortunate enough to run Boston. I ran in 1990(40), 2000(50), 2003(53), and 2012(62). This Boston I will be running with a different perspective than in the past.
      The past Boston's I have gone into thinking I was go to run a super time and have that perfect performance. Never happened although in 2000 I did run a 3:06.36 and even though I was disappointed looking back it was one of my better races. In later blogs I will try to talk about each of my previous Bostons in more detail(what I can remember anyway!).
       This year I intend to really enjoy my trip to Boston and take in all the sights and sounds of the race. It will be a first for me to just run a marathon to enjoy the trip and not worry about time or pace. I think I can do this.        

No comments:

Post a Comment