Friday, September 2, 2011

Take it to the limit!

     I think I took it to my limit this morning.It looks like 2 hrs. of runningwill be my longest run for a while. The main reason being that starting in Oct.( yes Jessica-maybe Sept.) I will be running at least one half-marathon a month until the end of March. I won't have time for anything else. Am I thru marathoning-I hope not. I want to run at least 2 more marathons. I haven't decided which ones yet but I do have an idea the ones I want to run.At least one of them I want to run with Jessica and the other one just depends on how things work out. I will know more about it in September.
     I'm not sure how I let myself get talked into running all these races but I know who I am blaming it on. I believe she called me clumsy in her last blog. Actually I think it will be fun and I am looking forward to all of them. i keep telling myself not to worry about times because I have a new motto to live by: All Runs are Good Runs-It's Just Some are Better Than Others.

No comments:

Post a Comment