Thursday, May 19, 2011

Houston I'm one step closer!

This morning about 5 A.M. I got a text message telling me my qualifying run got me into the Houston Aramco half marathon. I have been stoked up ever since. I have never run this particular race even though I have run the Houston marathon twice(one good-one bad). The most exciting part of the whole race weekend to me is the fact that I will actually get to see the Olympic Marathon trials live. This race will be special to me because I will be watching someone run in the trials who I coached during her high school cross country and track seasons. It will be a special moment for me when I see Meagan Nedlo pass by as one of the best runners in the USA. Did I mention that I am stoked for this race! Ithought I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment