Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Was I Accepted?

Got in this morning from work at 6:45, took a shower and laid down. Alarm went off at 7:55 a.m. so I got up and signed on to the Houston Chevron Marathon web site. At 8:00 a.m. I began filling out the early registration form. So far so good, I finished the registration and hit submit-of course it didn't take because I had done something wrong(did I mention I am technology challenged).  It seems that I had put my qualifying time in the wrong spot and of course when I tried to correct it, I not only messed up again but somehow I managed to lock up the web site.After 3 more tries I did manage to submit my actual entry( even though Mary said she didn't realize I knew that many different bad words). Now I am just waiting to find out if my qualifying time is accepted and if I will be running the half at Houston this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment