Saturday, May 7, 2011

Team in Training

This morning I ran with Jessica's Team in Training in Mckinney. I always enjoy these runs not only because it gives me the oppurtunity to run with my daughter but also because I just enjoy running with Team in Training. In case you are not familiar with TnT, they run for others who cannot. They run and raise money for Lukemia and Lymphoma research. They also raise money for patient care among other things. Jessica's team is made up of 1st time runners, seasoned pro's, and everything in between. It is great to run with runners who are not only helping themselves but helping others. I guess the purpose of this post is to urge you if you have a chance to donate to the TnT runner of your choice. This will make you a part of the Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment